Windows-no Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

boa1

When I start up my ThinkPad and it finishes up on the desk top a message appears: windows-no disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 475b6bf9c 75b6bf9c. Now if I remove my Multimedia Reader and Writer ExpressCard™ F5U213 and restart, the message goes away. I did make sure that the drive ID's are not the same. Keep in mind that if I restart with a SD card in reader its fine no message. If I remove SD and restart the message comes back. Any thoughts?

Looks like some program is trying to access that SD card at startup.. Maybe see if the Event Log has any more clues?

check your BIOS to ensure it is not trying to boot off a usb or external device first. Ensure it is booting off your hd first. or cd rom, then hd.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

There seems to be a spate of this going around at the moment.

See this post HERE for some possible causes and solutions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Windows-no disc

Thank you for your input. I will hopefully let you know next week after I discuss this with Belkin. They are aware of this.

I took howard suggestion and removed the windows updates listed. Now only the "windows- no disc" is showing up, but now with no "Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 475b6bf9c 75b6bf9c" codes showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back