Windows Themes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivan

Hi I was curios. Do you know any place on the internet were i can download a theme/skin for my windows 2000 so it can look like a xp or vista. I wanted the start menu bar and icons look more newer. Any ideas? :)

you can try ****.com they have the vista transformation pack there just make sure that you have all your stuff backed up before appyling themes cause sometimes they can cuase some serious problems...just go to that site and in the search bar type in vista transformation pack and it should bring up some host sites that have the softare for download..good luck mate...

Not a place techspot really wants to go is that site.

Try www.themexp.org and/or styleXP

Be aware of the installers on themexp.org though - many of them are ad-supported (tip - opt out of the supporting programs - if you accidentally miss it and install such a program, uninstall it if you don't want it)

are u sure, themexp are for windows 2000. i cant find anyware you can use them on a windows 2000? :(

spike sorry about that man just the first place i usually look for stuff.. sorry for sharing that..will mind my p's and q's in the future when it comes to site spamming

ok they got ok theme, but its not what im looking for. I want my windows 2000 seem like a xp?

lol. no probs OptimusPrim. It's not like I'm a mod or anything, it's just that techspot doesn't do wares etc. Nothing personal - just advice is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back