Windows Vista Beta, A Good Option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsTeBaNo

Hello! Im Downloading Widows Vista beta but im not sure if its a good option.
I've heard that they only give you 1 month to test it, but i got one serial when i was going to download it cause im a candidate or something, That means i wont have the 30 day test thing?
Also wanted to ask how good its to play games or if its even compatible with Direct X 9, ZoneAlarm and Avast!.

Thanks a lot!

It's not a good option if you intend to do anything except try it out. Do not use it as a main OS.

Didou said:
It's not a good option if you intend to do anything except try it out. Do not use it as a main OS.
Not to hijack, but what's with the "to june 1st" thing? How do they deactivate it if you have vista beta <something> installed (that is, with the keycode they give you)?

I suppose it checks back with microsoft.com from time to time & maybe th elogin is deactivated after a while. I have no idea how they do it to be honest.

Didou said:
I suppose it checks back with microsoft.com from time to time & maybe th elogin is deactivated after a while. I have no idea how they do it to be honest.
Hm... Maybe it's just the download that expires?

Technically I can run vista without the internet, or easily h4x0r it with my 1337z sk1lls :D and block microsoft in one way or another :D (j/k).

M3h, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back