Windows Vista, Display Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian

Please help, this problem has happened from build 5600, 5728, 5744. I am currently running 5744. When ever I play a game, at random times it seems, my entire computer will freeze for about 30 seconds, then my keyboard will start working, followed shortly by sound. About 10-15 seconds after video returns, I lagg for a few seconds as it catches up, then it goes normal again. After I quit the game, there is a little popup saying Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
PLease, help me stop this!

Try updating your driver (make sure it is Vista compatible).

You are SOL then. Its still beta so you are going to run into problems. Is it giving you the option to report this problem? If you are running the 32bit version you could try another driver. If you are running the 64bit I think you can only use onces that passed Microsoft's driver certification.

SNGX1275 said:
You are SOL then. Its still beta so you are going to run into problems. Is it giving you the option to report this problem? If you are running the 32bit version you could try another driver. If you are running the 64bit I think you can only use onces that passed Microsoft's driver certification.
I am running 32 bit, and it is in RC, RC2 actually. This is as close to the real thing as you can get, if it doesn't work now, it likely wont work on the real one.
I tried rolling back the the Microsoft certified Vista Nvidia Drivers, but they did the same thing.

Canadian said:
Where did you find these? I cannot find them anywhere...
it seems that the default display drivers in 5744 is 96.77,but NVIDIA compangy never issued.

did u check it and make sure that display driver in ur computer is 96.33?

96.33 is the latest from Nvidia, the stock ones on Vista are 8 something I think. I atleast know the stock ones are not 9x.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back