windows xp desktop is messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enciel

i don't know what happened i started my pc just fine and then suddenly the computer hangs so i turn off the power switch and reboot it.

after that when it reaches the desktop everything looks messed up! the text seems to be overlapping or also unreadable! the desktop is a whole mess! the text the icons the taskbar they are all misplaced!T_T so i tried to restart same thing it's still messed up! and i tried windows xp repair but nothing still it looks messed up!? i don;t know what happened..

i tried starting in safe mode and everything looks fine now and i am running a scan of antivirus right now but does anyone know what could have caused this? T___T

Is there a button that says "restore my active desktop"? If so, press this. It should fix the problem. Otherwise, I assume youve tried another restart. Also see if you have auto arrange checked and check screen resolution.

Regards,

Korrupt

okay thanks a lot no restore my active desktop appeared but for some weird reason i reseated the video card just a tiny tiny bit and when i turned the pc on everything was back to normal o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back