Windows XP SP2 bsod 0x00000019 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I've been having continuous trouble with my laptop since I purchased it.

I bought the computer with Vista Ultimate, and it would produce and blue screens probably twice a day. I've since switched to XP Pro, which has been better so far. The bsod's are less frequent and the prominant one seems to be 0x00000019. I'm thinking driver problems but I was wondering if someone could tell me what they think could be going on.

My computer:
Alienware Aurora m7700a
AMD Opteron 185 2.6 ghz dual core
nVidia Geforce Go 7950 gtx
320 gb Sata RAID
2 gb ram

I've already done multiple ram tests (overnight) on both sticks and they appear fine. I understand you may need a minidump, how do I go about getting that? Is the only way to get it at startup after the error?

Go here and see how to post minidumps.

To check your ram properly go and read THIS.. Download it from there and then follow the instructions.

Regards Jase :)

Note: When you have no replies in between your last one use the edit button. Thanks :wave:

Jase123 said:
Go here and see how to post minidumps.

To check your ram properly go and read THIS.. Download it from there and then follow the instructions.

Regards Jase :)

Note: When you have no replies in between your last one use the edit button. Thanks :wave:

Sorry about that.
Here are more minidumps (from earlier bsod's):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back