Winmx Program Download Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently switched computers. On my last computer, I had installed, and was successfully running the Winmx program. Now on this different computer, I am unsuccessful with the download of the program. I will get to the download page, click on a mirror, and the next page that comes up is a blank page and in the upper left corner is a small square with a red square, green circle, and a blue triangle in it, like when a image cannot be found to display. i waited a few minutes to see if a download box would come up, but no. I also tried doing it without the firewall on, but I recieved the same results. This computer i am working with now, has windows xp on it, and the other one i had the program on was a me/2000. I am clueless at this point. Thanks for reading, and hope to hear some suggestions!

If you are like I am and are lacking in the "technical skills" department, but at the same time, miss using WinMX, there is a quick, easy and free solution it is called MXPIE. There is no spyware or anything else bundled with it. For those a little more savvy and courageous, there is even a manual option.

We are not keen on personal promotions, content changed.
Also, we do NOT condone piracy of ANY type!

ravenrock2002 said:
I have recently switched computers. On my last computer, I had installed, and was successfully running the Winmx program. Now on this different computer, I am unsuccessful with the download of the program. I will get to the download page, click on a mirror, and the next page that comes up is a blank page and in the upper left corner is a small square with a red square, green circle, and a blue triangle in it, like when a image cannot be found to display. i waited a few minutes to see if a download box would come up, but no. I also tried doing it without the firewall on, but I recieved the same results. This computer i am working with now, has windows xp on it, and the other one i had the program on was a me/2000. I am clueless at this point. Thanks for reading, and hope to hear some suggestions!

sounds like your security settings might be to high, are u using internet explorer? or firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back