WinRaR Icon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragebflame

Hi,
I was wondering If anyone seen this winRar icon before ?

Clipboard012.jpg

It came with some version of winRar i installed but now,after a reformat i cant find it. im back to the old icon. Ans thats after installing the lastest version of winrar.

Any ideas ?

Wow yeah thanks.
All i need now is that Icon. Thats a picture of it i cut out of another picture. Anyone use it or seen it ?

Yes. That icon isint in the .exe I need to find that icon so that i can put it in there, but i the only picture i have of it is one i cut from another picture with the wallpaper in the backround and stuff.

Not a lot of those icons running around. Can you do a Save As using right click on the icon image> There are some resizing directions on this site> scroll down to "QUOTE(b0n3z @ Jan 19 2005, 03:43 PM)"

http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t35039.html

Once you save and re-size, it should be available to open the program using right click> Properties> Customize> change icon> Look In the place where you save it (My Pictures?) and change the folder icon.

Couldn't find anything else.

Thanks a million, 1 more question. Im going to edit that image i have. I want to remove the black from around it but instead of just the icon i get a black or white box around it.

How do i remove this.

Here's a pic-

example.jpg

How about bringing it up in one of your photo editing programs and trimming it there? Something simple like MS Picture IT or maybe in Paint.

Thats the thing. Ive tried in MS paint by selecting and area and deleting. I end up with the white backround as you see. What do you mean by trimming ?

I looked in Paint and didn't see the cutting tool. I rarely use that program. I opened MS Picture IT, grabbed a picture from my computer, clicked on Cut or Trim, clicked on a spot to cut and cut it off. So you should be able to 'trim' the icon so all the white is gone and you only have the icon itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back