Wma/m4a to mp3 converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrupt

Hello everyone,

I am after a FREE wma/m4a to mp3 converter to convert some of my songs to mp3. Some of the m4a songs have some sort of protection on them. I have tried a few programs but they don't work.

If anyone has a link to a webpage where I can download a converter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Korrupt

thanks for your reply,

I have downloaded dmc audio converter and it seems to do the job,

This thread may now be closed,

regards,

Korrupt

Sorry scratch that,

It is not even showing any files when I want to select the files to convert.

Do you have any more particular suggestions for my particular purpose? All I want to do is convert wma/m4a to mp3. Don't need anything fancy.

Regards,

Korrupt

if you installed DBPowerAmp music converter you only have to right click the WMA. file and choose convert and the application will launch and you choose what you want to convert the file to from the drop down menu.

Thank you,

I didnt know that. I am not at home atm but when I get home I will check it and post again.

Thanks for your reply,

Regards,

Korrupt

if you've downloaded it from an online shop that has DRM protection or sorts, then you may not be able to transfer it to a different medium, without breaking the legal aggreements you have with downloading from their site etc..

The WMA has protection but the m4a does not. Yet there is no right click function,

any ideas?

Regard,

korrupt

There are ways to break the wma protection, as well as the m4a. But we cannot and will not help you here with that, sorry just policy - trying to keep out of the eye of 'the man'.

But I'll tell you what will always work, you can always output that sound to another device, and then again input it through your sound card. If you do it with good equipment you can keep it all digital and therefore not lose any quality. :)

Ok, that's fair enough.

I'll keep looking.

Thanks for everyone's help.

This thread may now be closed.

Regards,

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back