wmp10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,Iam having a problem with video on wmp10! When i try to watch video on fullscreen the resoultion is bad,not clear,out of focus etc, i,ve tried all kinds of help sites,microsoft,dell etc, to no avail! I have a new Dell dimension DE051 with a 828656 Graphic controller,and Legacy video capture Device,I have Winxp.Can anyone Help me with this problem Please! :(

Its probably because the video is not a full screen sized video so you are streching it, thus making it out of focus, unless your watching a DVD. Are you watching a movie on your computer or a DVD. If its on your computer its most likely you are streching and losing the quality. If its a DVD, there may be a setting to turn up the quality?

Regards,
Dan

Google VLC media player! Get that it supports all types of codes, divx, quicktime, RM, mpeg, wmv, mp3, wav, ect ect ect ect, one of the best media players.

danswebs makes a good point, no matter how good a media player you use, if the video is originaly encoded with a low quality setting, or a small resolution, when you enlarge it to whatever multiplyer/size, you will also enlarge the pixels as well... even if the media player does know how to compensate for it somehow..

so that brings it to the question.. what type of video are you trying to watch? dvd or files (like mpeg for example) etc... and what is its resolution/quality?

I,m trying to watch movie trailers and the like made for computer watching!my friend has wmp9 and has no problem!

I already tried reinstalling It and no change! I do have dial-up ,but going to Roadrunner next week!Guess i,ll have to wait till then to see if there is any change,because no one seem to know how to fix the problem! Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back