WMP11 Graphic EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with the balance bar on the enhancements: graphic EQ for wmp11
We run the player through our sound system for praise and worship. I used to be able to pan the balance bar to the left and remove background voices on split tracks. If I pan to the right it removes music and leaves the voices. It will no longer do this. The voices fade slightly when you pan but they do not disappear like they used to. If you slide to the right now you get nothing. We plugged a lap top into the system and it works. We hooked up independent speakers to the computer and unplugged it from the sound system. It does not work (referring to the balance bar). We've upgraded the sound card from middle of the road to a much higher quality. It still does not work. We use this every Sunday and Wednesday so I've got to figure this out asap. We upgraded from wmp10 to wmp11 two months ago and it worked fine until now. We uninstalled 11 and tried 10 and it still does it so we went back to 11. We've used this feature for about two years. Why would it stop working and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks for suggestions.
Karren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back