Won’t boot

Hello. I’m working on my first build and finally got everything. I started with an evga z370 fat motherboard, intel i5 9600k, g skill rip jaws V and evga 850 g3 psu. I wanted to just get it to boot before putting it in the case so I just installed cpu, cpu cooler, 2x8 gb ram and the 8 pin cpu 24 pin connector. I got an error code 53, switched ram out to Corsair vengeance rgb pro and same error. I then tried using a celeron g4900 because I knew it needed a bios update but I’ve heard of both cpus working. I get the same post 53 error(no usable memory, memory initialization failed).
I just got an asrock z390m pro4 motherboard and ive tried to get it to boot but I still don’t get anything to display. The cpu cooler fan works and the light for Ethernet cable is on but no display.
Idk if it matter but my display is a gigabyte aorus cv27f. I can plug my laptop in and the monitor works.
I really don’t know where to go now. I’ve tried switchingeverything but nothing seems to work. Help would be greatly appreciated

Check in manual:
QVL for memory - confirm listed.
QVL for CPU - confirm listed with current version of BIOS.
Check for correct RAM slot (some boards are very picky)
Check all PSU connections
Consider possibility of PSU issue (especially if you have a spare or can borrow)

per evga "53 indicates RAM not installed or installed incorrectly / incorrect slot order (refer to manual for memory installation)"

Check in manual:
QVL for memory - confirm listed.
QVL for CPU - confirm listed with current version of BIOS.
Check for correct RAM slot (some boards are very picky)
Check all PSU connections
Consider possibility of PSU issue (especially if you have a spare or can borrow)

per evga "53 indicates RAM not installed or installed incorrectly / incorrect slot order (refer to manual for memory installation)"
Thank you for the reply. I have checked that the cpu and ram are compatible with the asrock z390m pro 4. The connection is good, it was slightly loose once and the fan didn’t turn on. I have a 2nd but much cheaper psu but my evga 850 g3 seems to work fine. I do all the steps in videos about testing components but nothing displays so I’m really quite baffled. I think I’m gonna try to put it in the case and try with gpu installed. I was thinking it could be a grounding problem

Back