Wondering where I've been?

Per Hansson

Staff member
Well If you haven't then why are you reading this?

I was writing a review this Thursday, and suddenlt became sick, been asleep till today...

I'm not still not much better...

And of course we've had a big storm in Sweden and of course a customers PC decides to die when the power grid guys start trying to get the lines back on again

The computrer was not faulty though, but it had lotsa viruses, and weee, you neeed atleast SP3 to install the blaster patch, and this comp has sp1, 50mb download on 56k only ~400mins

anyway, I should be getting back to normal later next week, wont go to work on monday-tuesday and prolly not school wednesday.

Get back on your feet, that PC is getting cold, it's time for you to overclock like there's no tomorrow again.:grinthumb

I understand the sickness Per, there is quite a flu going around here, and everyone is gettin sick from it. :( But things will turn around sooner than later.

Allrigt, just took a week to get better...

Sad thing was that we had an Exchange course that got messed up also, we missed one week because a teacher switch, and then the new teacher also got sick so we got another one (very competent though I should add)

But it's been hell learning Exchange in 2 weeks...

However now everything should be back to normal again, we had the test yesterday and it felt very good...

So now I can finally concentrate on my next review again, I hate it when stuff like this happens that messes up my plans!

Only sad thing now is that I'm boke (well, 9$ ;-)
And I wont be getting any more money untill January 25:th
That was fine to hear right in time for cristmas... Anyone wanna donate a millon bucks? :D

Back