Working my way back

Jimbo420

Well I don't know how much of you may or may not have noticed but I have been off the boards for a few weeks. It mostly started a couple of weeks ago when I finally found myself a new job. Good in the fact that I am doing something better and more challenging but bad in the fact that now I don't have free time at work to surf the forums anymore :haha:.

Anyway because of the new job I was also mia last weekend as me and my finacee had to move up some plans because of some of the benefits situation at the new job. Wasn't supposed to get married until next summer but we ended up going and doing it last weekend.

So now after all of that things are finally starting to calm down a little bit so hopefully I will get some more time to stop by and lend a hand from time to time. :)

First of all, I`d like to congratulate you and your wife on your recent wedding. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Glad to hear you got yourself a new and better job, even if it does keep you away from Techspot.

I hadn`t noticed you were missing, but that`s pretty normal for me lol.

Good to have you back though.

Regards Howard :)

Like Howard, i want to offer the best format of congratulations on your wedding and new job.
Lady Fortune seems to have taken a shine to you, I hope it lasts forever.

Are you planning on having kids, or do want to take it steady for a few years?

Once again, congratulations

Congrats on your marriage :) hope you have a wonderfull and long time with each other. Looks like things are going on the up and up for you :D

N3051M

Congradulations on the marrage, sucks that you got rushed into it though.

I on the other hand DID notice you were missing. Glad to have you back.

SNGX1275 said:
Congradulations on the marrage, sucks that you got rushed into it though.

I on the other hand DID notice you were missing. Glad to have you back.
Yeah that part did kind of suck but at the same time we are still planning on doing the same ceremony next summer that we were going to do the whole time. Just will be a renewal now, and will be a little less stressfull because there won't be the whole nervousness of "omg what am I doning?". Plus that is when we are still planning on having the honeymoon.

Back