World of Warcraft Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezik

Upon attmepting to load up world of warcraft the burning crusade, i get a message saying something about a storage device and needs more memory to start up, it is a wow error and. I have uninstalled unused programs to give it more memory but it still says it, also it was working fine before even withouth these programs uninstalled off the PC.

I am sorry this helps how?

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

it doesnt, just a question, if you dont have anything good to say, keep it, just might help you. That's how it helps WoW

????? What ????

Anyhows I play WoW and have seen a lot of errors can you post what the error says word for word?

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

Sure it says,
This application has encoutered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process the command

Program c:/Program Files/world of warcraft/WoW.exe
File e:/build/buildWoW/WoW/Source/DB/DBClient/DBCache.cpp
Line:420

Requested 3425848386 bytes of memory

Press OK to terminate the application

How much memory do you have on your machine? And what kind of video card.

Might as well give as many specs on the machine as you can.

Could only help.

Well it was a custom made PC so i dont know many of the specs all i know is-:

512 MB ATI PCI-E graphics card
250 GB HDD seagate
P4M800 Biostar Motherboard
Pentum 4 Processor

And that is all i know, sorry

I am thinkink thats a onboard video card and if it is, it takes from the 512 you have on the board. Anymore you need atleast 1 gig of ram to play anything. The minimum to run Burning crusades is 512, I would suggest you get another 512 stick or even better pick up a 1 gig stick and try again.
IMO it should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back