World of Warcraft!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare-

Ok i play WoW (world of warcraft) and my computer just reboots its self out of random for no reason and i dont no whats the problem i jsut reformatted my computer thinking that would solve the problem but it didnt

4 minidumps crash at ati3duag.dll. This is part of your graphics card drivers. 3 have a bugcheck of 7E and 1 has a bugcheck of BE.

1 minidump crashes at ntkrnlmp.exe. This is thw Windows nt & kernel system file. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.

0x000000BE: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

A driver attempted to write to read-only memory. Commonly occurs after installing a faulty device driver, system service, or firmware. If a driver file is named in the error message, try to correct the problem by disabling, removing, or rolling back the driver.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

I`m fairly certain your problem is caused by a faulty graphics card drivers.

Uninstall your graphics card drivers and reinstall with the latest version from the ATI website.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back