Wth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

twite

hahaha..you have to check this out..read the descriptions of the computers components

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-EXTREME-GAM...02130541QQcategoryZ114193QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

in this the seller qoutes
"MEGA SLIVER CASE One of the best cases out with 500 Watts"

" ASUS P5S800 Motherboard AGP Motherboard one of the best motherboards out

"Intel Pentium 4 Processor ONE OF THE BEST PROCESSORS OUT"

"NEC Black 1.44MB 3.5" drive one of the best floppy drives available in the market"

"NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 256MB AGP VIDEO CARD DVI/TV-OUT
EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO OUT RIGHT NOW FOR GAMING

"Creative Labs Audigy 4best sound card out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"This is the Only computer on ebay loaded with the 300 doller windows xp sp2 with out any extra charge

Its called marketing.

If something "everyone knows is the best" and the customer doesn't know jack'o about computers, he'll buy it and pretend he knew it was the best.

But its still funny, my favourite is:
"NEC Black 1.44MB 3.5" drive one of the best floppy drives available in the market"

ROFL

i know it is marketing but i just thought it was funny that the guy would actually wright that..in my right mind i would never be able to tell someone that a 6200 was the best video card on the market...even if it ment making a couple extra bucks.

this is a proven fact

twite said:

well it's black so, like sean said, it's the ricer effect, the difference between black and beige determines the overall quality

being colored black alone shows 45% performance increase over most beige colored floppy drives

and the thread title "wth???".. I was gonna start a thread with the same name and it was going to contain

"wth... is this -> :bounce:" cause I'd really like to know, I mean, I see it's a bouncing guy, but what's its purpose?

and this one especially -> :hotouch:

:bounce: :bounce: I think this is the emotion anxious. (just a guess)
:hotouch: the name is hot ouch , Flaming anxious? Beats me. :)

Fiziks said:
well it's black so, like sean said, it's the ricer effect, the difference between black and beige determines the overall quality

being colored black alone shows 45% performance increase over most beige colored floppy drives

thats the same with the lights, they automatically add 1000 3d mark 05points

not quite hughjass, you see, LEDs alone add between 50-100 3dmark05 points (per LED), now cathode tubes on the other hand add 500-2000 3dmark05 points depending on size/brightness and placement.. now this can be bypassed if you have LEDs and a window, the window will cut the difference from a cathode (assuming you have none) and add them to existing LEDs (judging LEDS are installed in the system)...

so if you have, say one cathode in a system and a glass panel, this will still only add 500-2000, the window adds no points combined with a cathode..

now if you were to have a glass panel and LED fans, you'll get all the points from each LED plus the window will add the remainder to make it equal the amount of points acquired from an installed cathode.

clean wiring also adds between 50-100 points.. and graphics on the case, well you get the drift

God, I hope somebody believes this BS

having any manu. logo reduces points, alienware though results in an increase, as does thermaltake

I ust recently installed a Tt fan, but I only saw a 20 3dmark2k5 points increase. Are you sure you get that much of an increase by installing lights?

:D

This happens at the bathroom door. :bounce:
This & this happens inside :hotbounce :hotouch:

Bouncing seems like excitment.
bounce without burn up is very excited.
bounce burned up, max anger!?

AtK SpAdE said:
I have always wanted to know what the little chip thing was in the TS logo.

Good question. Some kind of 1st gerneration mouse ball gizmo? It's definately a ball thru a plate with a round hole.
TSgizmo.gif

SOcRatEs said:
This happens at the bathroom door. :bounce:
This & this happens inside :hotbounce :hotouch:

Bouncing seems like excitment.
bounce without burn up is very excited.
bounce burned up, max anger!?

Maybe this is after consuming numerous beers and a dozen or so jalepino pepper sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back