X1600 Pro Video Card Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I have an ATI Radeon x1600 Pro video card, and I'm having some really annoying problems.

Let's start off by saying I'm a very involved gamer and that the quality of the graphics in my games mean alot to me.

I bought this video card about three weeks ago and it worked fine for about two weeks, but then as I hop onto Call Of Duty 2, I realize that the whole "awseome lighting effect" as I had described it the week before, was gone. Oh well, I thought, so I moved onto another game, and now, anything that is 2 meters away from me in the game is extremely blurry. I've also experianced ugly problems with sharp corners or walls that appear to be jagged and move around, if you guys want, I can post sceenshots to help.

I don't know what else to add, my computer does sound kind of loud, but that's a regular thing from what I can remember. Please Help Me!

Yuri

Tried updating the Drivers?

How about making sure your computer is clean? Make sure there are no viruses or anything. Is it overclocked?

Make sure your settings are right on the game, of course. Being a gamer, I doubt you wouldn't have checked this already.

All my knowledge^.^

Bump - Please Help Me :(

Question - What would happen if I instal a driver update twice, or maybe the wrong one? (This isn't the problem.)

Edit - How can I check my system temperature? CPU temperature? It might be... overheating... even when it sits off for hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back