XBOX 360 turns on and overheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey

my xbox 360 overheats as soon as i turn it on.. =[

i dnt know wat the problem is.. i hav opened it up and reapplied thermal paste,, but still nothing....

my warranty has expired so yeh..

and ideas??

thankzz

Get a PS3...

A lot of 360's break, thought you would have known that seeing as you own one and alas, look what happened! you just joined the other 33% of buyers that have had there 360 break

But, what do you mean it overheats? Does it overheat and turn off? Does it overheat and... stay overheated? can you still use it?

lol

i got a PS3 as well... it broke as well...it turns on and beeps twice..and has a red flashing light..im sending it back in 2 dayz..

my xbox 360..

u turn it on at it goes straight to overheating.. u cannot play anythin on it... i dno wat 2 do anymore..

HELP PLZZZ

What do you mean it goes straight to overheating? i don't own a 360 so i don't know what happens? does it turn itself off?

Do you have it in a space that isn't cluttered or blocking the air vents?? Had an overheating issue with my daughters' two years ago when it first came out. Decided to lay it down flat instead of on it's side and it seemed to work. The unit is still working today and she plays it about 2-3 hours a day. If this doesn't work, then the fan inside has died.

The only issue i have had with my PS3 is the game might freeze and u cant quit and you get a tripple beep.

no issues with the 360...Make sure the device has room to breathe

Try buying on of those 3rd party cooling systems for it if the console actually turns on and is still possible to use if it weren't overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back