xp as a templete or sumsort

Status
Not open for further replies.

fretti2003

hi all a friend of mine is havig trouble with his pc, he sed he has formatted his hard drive after it was being very slow and has put a fresh windows xp on the problem is when it comes on its like just a templete of windows, internet explored opens and says to select a programme with lol. also theres no screen savers or back drops and theres hardly any programmes there either, hese repetedly formated him hard drive and re installed windows bit its exactly the same and also used a different hard drive...
anyone got any suggestions as it has puzzles me aswell. i would have thought a deep format and fresh windows would have worked a treat but windows dont even work it makes me laugh sort aswell as i formated mine the other day and its fine and hese used my windows disk aswell

Perform an all Zero's write on the suspect hard drive and reinstall Windows after you do this. Go to the hard drive's manufacturers website and download drive checking software from there to do this. This could be due to memory corruption too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back