xp blue screen and some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers people glad to find this place. i m having trouble with my xp on the machine i bought a couple a months ago. problems were there pretty much from the start. while playing games random error bsod show up. I didnt took much attention thinking the games are to blame but the problem got bigger when the crashes started to happen while doing pretty much anything. This happens maybe once per day. One other thing started to show up recently, the computer slows down his work to minimal and while in mycomputer(?!) and then when i end the application by task manager the comp. jams. After reset same thing happens , jams at first click at the startup. It takes 3 or 4 times to reset to make him work normal. I will attach my minidump collection here for someone who is willing to look for the glitch. All help appreciated!

P.S.
I have tried the microsoft debug tool and in most cases the fault is on ntfs file

hey there

:wave: if in any case ntfs is microsoft ....I used to get mini dumps all time and yea there a real pain what i did was a system restore because mine strat in recent did yours or is this a old problem..Sounds to me like it might lock up totally and give you a unmountable_disk_volume soon . Is a mini dump your only issue?

ps

always check all your cables and plugins and check your ram sounds perhaps a ram issue or full hd can do it also hehe sorry ps

tnx for the tip. thing is i want to be certain of the culprit before taking any radical action. I tried all standard test like mem test and sandra, reinstall of all drivers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back