Yahoo Email Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a Yahoo email account and have been trying to access it for 3 days without luck. I am getting a message stating that my email is temporarily unavailable. I have sent several email to Yahoo with no response. According to Yahoo's instructions, I should be able to refresh or reload the screen and access the email. This has not worked.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem. I use this email for business and cannot afford to loose what is stored.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Carrye

Quick fix, download Mozilla Firefox and access it from there. Are you having other problems with IE? If you make the switch to Firefox you won't have any problems with spyware and stuff. Also if you use Outlook Express or Thunderbird for email you could download Ypops and access your Yahoo mail through either of those programs. I can guide you if you need me to. Try Firefox first.

You may be able to sign in to yahoo and change your preferences for your location (not through mail, but just through your yahoo id) and change it to UK. Then try to get to mail, that should prompt you about wanting to try their new beta mail. Click yes to that and see if you can get your mail now.

"lost" yahoo email

You are fortunate, Carrye

i lost my yahoo email account a week ago.. the exact same problem you describe.

i am still not out of the water: my queries to Yahoo (sent from the link provided on the "temporary Problem" page)
result in automated responses. I did get a "real" email response to an email i sent from another (non-yahoo) account, in reply to their automated response.. but it said nothing that the "temp problem" page didnt' say.. try again essentially.

i am getting Very Frustrated.

and i suggest to all : download your yahoo addresses.. you'll lose them if this happens to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back