yahoo messenger sending messages on its own

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragez0r

wtf is this ? wanna give me a **** ? http://nsl-school.org/?id=news

look at my new lover :

you are virus infected . Use this tool to remove viruses from your PC :

check this link for me : . Why I cannot surf this site ???

have you ever seen such a silly man like this ?

my yahoo messenger is sending all these messages to every1 i chat too... dunno how i got this virus/spyware... if anyone can tell me how to remove it.. id appreciate it

i dunno why but on this laptop i cant run lavasoft adware se.. it installs but just doesnt wanna load

That`s not a problem at the moment, just continue with the rest of the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ragez0r only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You have not followed the instructions. Please do so and post a fresh renamed HJT log and an AVG Antispyware log.

This thread is for the use of ragez0r only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

on 2nd thought, nevermind, plz erase this thread.. ill figure this 1 out on my own.. thanks anyway

That`s completely upto you.

All I can say is your system is absolutely riddled with viruses/worms/spyware etc.

If you decide to follow the instructions properly, I will be able to help you.

The only other way is to reformat and reinstall from scratch. It`s your call.

ragez0r said:
on 2nd thought, nevermind, plz erase this thread.. ill figure this 1 out on my own.. thanks anyway

You were given extremely sound, FREE advice and chose to ignore it. You've got some pretty nasty stuff and alot of other crap judging by your HJT log. A program like adaware won't help you much with that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back