You know what grinds my GEARS!

Computer~freak~

Hey guys you know what grinds my gears when someone starts a thread and you reply to there question and a week later they still havent wrote back so you never know if you helped them or not!!!! something elese that grinds my gears is when i start a thread and i see like 200 views and no REPLYS!! Well thats what grinds my gears what grinds your gears??

I really dislike it when people neglect to even attempt punctuation or proper spelling. Lots of exclamation points annoy me to!!!!!

1. Stupid Polls
2. Thread titles that don't give any indication as to what the thread is about, esp those with any form of 'help' in the title.
3. People bringing back dead topics.
4. Thread titles that call out other members by name, use PMs for that, don't bother us with questions you obviously only want 1 persons opinion on.

Probably a few more, but I'm going to stop there before I look any worse than I already do :)

SNGX1275 said:
2. Thread titles that don't give any indication as to what the thread is about, esp those with any form of 'help' in the title.

Ugh, I hate that. People with topics like "help meh plz !!!!!1!!eleven!!"

1) Stupid polls.
2) People who are convinced (and try to convince others) that whatever hardware is in their computer is the best out there, when it's clearly not.
3) People asking for help with 9800PROs (I hate those cards, they always seem to be broken :D)

Back