Youngest pro gamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, but I would have been MUCH more impressed if it was a game like Counter-Strike or Quake, but still extremely good!

JoeM076 said:
Interesting, but I would have been MUCH more impressed if it was a game like Counter-Strike or Quake, but still extremely good!

I agree, I would be way more impressed if it was Counter-Strike: Source. I ussually come in the top 3 places on halo PC anyway.

would be more convenience if they have a video of that kid playing halo =]
and host it on youTube.

I saw this a couple months ago and i added him to my xbl friends list. He was only a level 33, which isn't good by any means on halo2.

I think this shows that our culture plays too many video games :D ! I myself have fallen into the hands of CS:S and BF2 :grinthumb !

that kid got killer aim! even through alot of them are cheap shot from blind spot. pretty cleaver =]

now my lust for more video :p like seeing him actually playing the game (behind the PC while his dad record his action) hehe

After watching the videos provided. I have come to the conclusion that he is not very good. He is just as good as my friends and me (me is correct in the case).

Not Really impressed. Dont own a Xbox, buying a 360 soon. Would be impressed if it were a more challenging game like GRAW or Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back