• Motorola

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • other

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Apple (added 2-07-08)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hamas123

So here we go, your favourite phone company.Vote and tell me which model of that company you like, like if you chose samsung your favourite model might be the u600.
Lets get this thread going.

Are these all available

anywhere ?
I use Bell Canada service and can't subscribe to those named.
Just Rogers Phone add on.
Wheres your Vote ??? to get started.
But i have a Sanyo Commander Plus
Telephone if thats what you mean.

I voted for Sony Ericsson.

I have the K800i, which has a 3.2mega pixel camera and plays all my mp3`s.

I really like it and think it`s a great phone.

Regards Howard :)

zipperman said:
anywhere ?
I use Bell Canada and can't subscribe to those named.
Just Rogers Phone add on.
Wheres your Vote ??? to get started.
They're all avaliable where i live, in the uk!
Well, im not sure to vote for Nokia or Samsung because the n95 is good and so is the u600 and g600.
I'll vote when i've decided mate.

The k800i is quite a great phone aswell, thanks for voting

in general I have never been too fond of phone companies. Most of the time, they rip people off because they are a monopoly.

Dude, isn't the title supposed to be phone manufacturer? 'Cause that's what I can make out from the choices. Phone companies would be Verizon and AT&T, unless I'm wrong. And in that case, I'm with Tedster. They totally suck. At least you guys in the US have some freedom of choice. Here, we're stuck with only one service provider. :(

Things were pretty bad in India too, till just a few years ago. There was only one service provider, and the waiting period to get a phone was in years. And the charges were exorbitant.

Now we have several service providers, and we can get a landline or mobile connection in a couple of days (sometimes in a few hours).

In the US, I got the landline connection in a couple of hours!

i'm with howard, Sony Ericsson's are the best, i've had a Z550i for a while now and it's been great, really good value

Hehe, I'm not much of a fan of mobile phones. I always loose them or break them whils under the influence of alcahol! I have given up on owning them I think.

I've owned Samsung, Motorola and Nokia phones and none come close to the Sony Ericsson W850i I'm using right now.

Recently I had changed wireless companies and seem to be very happy (at this moment) with Verizon. I have a LG that suits my needs and is not difficult. The last phone I had was a Motorola that took me a year to figure out.

Which samsung, motorola and nokia phones? They might have been the old ones.

"The last phone i had was a motorola and that took me a year to figure out" Hehe, i dont think your are very comfortable with complecated phones.

I don't remember the exact model of the Samsung. But I had the Motorola Razr V3i and although it looked cool, the interface was very ****ty. I sold it and then bought a Nokia N73. Although it was admittedly a nice phone, it hung far too often to be of any real use to me. After sending it to the repair shop for the fourth time in a row, I decided to ditch it and get the W850i instead. That was about a month back and I haven't had any problems since.

Yea the w850i is quite a nice phone, i just wanted to know which models they were to see if they really were crap :).
To gamejunkie, if you like apple then choose other in the poll, there are lots manufacturers to name them all ;)

nokia. Simply because mine fell into a cup of ice coffee (with cream) yesterday and i'm still using it. Still a bit sticky tho.

I've dropped my blackberry Pearl into a sink full of water two times (each time it stayed on under water with the screen on through the water) and one time into a toilet and I could use it once I got it out. I the toilet was a clean one - I swear.

Back