Your most favorite rpg ever? even mmo count

Status
Not open for further replies.

czplayer

What is Your favorite rpg of all time???
Mine would have to be suikoden 2 for amazing game play and cool special effects for the time and fairly good sprites and story line. I still to this day
draw pictures of Luca Blight the king of highland in suikoden 2. And my favorite mmo is tibia dont ask i just love it.

Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV

I never any of the other Elder Scroll series...but wow...

I wish I could play it online but i dunno how they would integrate NPC quests with online players etc...wow....but i read somehere a guy from MIT made the game on;ine by letting a player join another players game via WAN or LAN nut never tried it

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=69252

anyone tried the game and the online mod?

Its fun (my opinion) after a while you get bored from getting a gizillion of quests in your active quests and feel lost but its fun.

a nice gaming PC makes it look amaaaaaaazing

I'm a PC game purist these days, but back in the day I played Kingdom Hearts on PS2 and it is awesome IMO! Oblivion is great, but be warned: It will consume many hours of your life... it took me 80 hours to complete it!!!

Stuff like that has never mattered to me, I just go with what's fun. Why exactly do you hate the idea?

I'm currently playing Lineage 2, its an mmo, 4th most popular in the world right now, after wow of course and guildwars(guildwars blows btw) and then something else I think lord of the rings but w/e. I played plenty of mmo's and nothing has better pvp than L2, its open pvp so u can kill at will, instead of having to go to some crap*^& arena. Not to mention there are castle sieges, ahh the feelings of taking someones castle!

pcnthuziast said:
Stuff like that has never mattered to me, I just go with what's fun. Why exactly do you hate the idea?

Because I think disney is so stupid and childish and it's even worse when mixed
with square.

hey guys...

for me its gotta be the Final Fantasy series for the Playstation with Final fantasy 8 being my favourite of the lot. I havn't as yet played FF12 but should do so shortly. RPG's aren't really my thing but was addicted to this series the moment i started.

Spyder_1386 :)

czplayer said:
Because I think disney is so stupid and childish and it's even worse when mixed
with square.

You sound childish saying that... I'm not tryin to start a flame war, but honestly that statement was uneccessary because obviously Disney is mainly for children!

I can see your point, but still like the game... Square is deffinately on a whole different page than Disney.

I prefer Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords. It is by far the best RPG I've played after Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back