zoo tycoon 2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to techspot Jen! :D

It would be very helpful if you could fill out your sytems specs under my.TS.forum. In the message did it say anything else? 16MB of what? I need a little more info to help you out Good luck

Sean :darth:

jen8200 said:
it said i need 16 mb

As sean said we need a lot more info before we can help.

Click on my.TS.forum edit profile and get them system specs in there.

BTW Welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard
:wave: :wave:

Problem with 9600 XT

:hotbounce
For all you having problems with the 9600XT, there is a driver from omega drivers that should fix the lock up. If you want to switch to ATI catalyst you are gonna have to make sure you have a heatsink over the memory on your video card. I suggest the Thermaltake Extreme Giant III. It allows me to play with my specs at 600 mhz core, 714 mhz memory at a 38 C tempurature.

I have a dilema: :knock: I have my bay drive temp control monitoring my vga's temp because witht the new catalyst 4.12, I had no overdrive option, nor the core temperature reading. I want to put the wire to monitor my chipset instead, so does anyone know which driver you have to download to have overdrive capabilities. I am also worried because my computer is reading my card as a 9600 family, which scares me because the non-XT versions do not have overdrive chips, so I was wondering if this is normal, or am I mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back