Zoo Tycoon 2 won't run with graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to help my daughter install Zoo Tycoon 2.

She has a Compaq 2190US (Laptop) appx 1 year old. I just installed more memory so it's maxed out at 512, but only shows 448.

When we try to install the game, we are told that it cannot run with her graphics card, which is listed as: ATI 1GP 340M.

I'm not sure where to go with this. I was told that the computer has shared memory, because it only shows 448 mg RAM, not the 512, and that I could change the BIOS and make the game work.

First, I have no clue how to do this, and second, is this correct information, or is there more I need to do first?

I am a mac user so PC's are a bit Greek to me - I'm a quick learner but need some direction!

zoo tycoon 2 help!!!

i have the same problem, i managed 2 get on2 the game after experimenting. but wenever i put my mouse over an icon a box would appear in the middle of the screen, then disappear wen i moved the mouse. this does not course any problems but is rather annoying. but since then i cn't get back on2 the game only the main menu which is like what u sed. (centerd with large font etc.)

any 1 who has had this problem and fixed it plz cn u help us!?

lionzrluffball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back