The "all-platform eMule", it is a eMule-like client for ed2k network.
More about aMule
It was forked from xMule project back in september 2003 to drive it to a brand new direction and quality. Uses wxWidgets for multiplatform support.
- aMule works on Linux, Mac, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris, Windows, and probably other OSs that noone tested yet.
- aMule works on x86, amd64, ppc, ppc64, sparc, alpha, and AFAIK arm (probably others also) CPU architectures.
- aMule has core/GUI separation, a mature daemon, and a not-so-mature-but-still-working remote GUI, along with the webserver and the text-mode user interface (amulecmd).
- aMule has the latest improvements on ed2k protocol, both on eserver compatibility (thanks lugdunum) and client<->client communication (thanks eMule dev. team). This includes eMule extensions over original ed2k protocol.
- aMule supports all wxWidgets flavours from 2.4.2 to the brand new 2.6.0. The recomended version is, however, wxWidgets 2.6.0.
- aMule supports Unicode on GUI, internals, and network, and its totally or partially translated to 28 languages
- And last but not least, aMule has the best users and supporters community I've ever seen. I said it and I'll say it again: without you guys, this project would have never reached its current state.