Security Notice: We've detected that coverXP Free's installer might attempt to bundle third-party software. We suggest to proceed with caution and select the "Custom" installation option to identify any potential unwanted software.
Simply drag your covers inside the software directly from your browser and click the print icon. that's all there is to it - your new covers will be printed in seconds.
- easy to use interface
- quickly opens your covers and stretch them directly to the good size on your printer
- supports over 360 file formats including bmp / jpg / jpg 2000 / gif / psd / png / ...
- supports many precut papers (>60) and has a custom paper mode
- drag and drop covers from your favorite cover site directly inside the software so you don't even need to lose time by first downloading and saving them and then having to print them all.
- preview feature with zoom (1x/2x/4x/8x) and dynamic refresh
- acquire your pictures directly from your scanner or webcam (TWAIN compatible)
- command line features so it can be called from other software to open / print your covers
- fine printer adjustements
- customize your spines with custom textures and a small tool to cut pictures to fit in the spines
- coverXP's download module (when the software is minimized there is a small window to drag covers from internet explorer)
- rotate / flip / mirror features
- splitted mode for full booklets or keepcases that have separated front / back pictures
- on screen anti-alias can be setted to have all time high quality pictures even when stretched on screen.
- contains banners