This HDD Low Level Format utility is free for home use. It can erase and Low-Level Format a SATA, IDE, SAS, SCSI or SSD hard disk drive. Will also work with any USB and FIREWIRE external drive enclosures as well as SD, MMC, MemoryStick and CompactFlash media.
- Supported interfaces: S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, SAS, USB, FIREWIRE.
- Big drives (LBA-48) are supported.
- Supported Manufacturers: Maxtor, Hitachi, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, IBM, Quantum, Western Digital, and almost any other not listed here.
- The program also supports low-level formatting of FLASH cards (SD, MMC, MemoryStick and CompactFlash) using a card-reader.
- An option to quickly wipe partitions and MBR data is available.
WARNING: After running this low level format tool, the whole disk surface will be erased. Data restoration is impossible after using this utility!
- Free for personal use (speed is capped at 180 GB per hour which is 50 MB/s)
- Just $3.30 for personal use (no speed limit): Order Personal license
- $27.00 per seat for commercial or professional use: Order Commercial license
- Updates are free for life
- If you are looking for a commercial license for 3 or more seats (PCs), please contact us and we will provide a discount.
- 30-day money back policy.
Apps similar to HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool 2
Samsung Format Utility is a handy software that can be used to format the drive using either the FATS32 or NTFS file system.
Security application that destroys data permanently from any computer that can be started using a DOS floppy disk.