ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery can reconstruct most known RAID types, namely RAID 0, RAID 5, RAID 0+1, RAID 1+0, and RAID 6. RAID Recovery software is capable of recovering array parameters such as start offset, block size, member disks and data order, parity position and rotation.
- 100% Free. No adware, no spyware, no toolbars.
- Very simple to use - no technical skill required at all.
- Works with most common RAID types (RAID 0, RAID 5, RAID 10).
- Variety of output options.
- Works with multiple hard drives (RAID member disks).
- Recovers RAID parameters.
- Produces either a destriped array data as the image file, or the array parameter set.
ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery doesn't work with a single hard drive. RAID is a multiple-disk unit (see explanation).
ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery performs:
- RAID 0 recovery,
- RAID 5 recovery, including RAID 5E, and RAID 5 with delayed parity,
- RAID 10 recovery,
- RAID 1E recovery, near and interleaved layouts,
- RAID 6 recovery.