Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer tries to push additional unwanted programs at all cost? Ever missed a checkbox, and spent hours afterwards removing adware? Ever opened your browser after an installation, only to find out that you have a new homepage, a new search engine, or even a new browser? Unchecky aims to keep potentially unwanted programs out of your computer.
Installers often try to sneak additional programs as a natural part of the installation. Unchecky warns you when you try to accept a potentially unwanted offer, which makes it less likely to be accepted accidentally.
Install and forget. Unchecky automatically updates whenever a new version is available, so you don't have to worry about running the latest version.
- Improved support for Comodo Firewall.
- Improved support for AIMP 4.
- Improved support for Adguard.
- Improved support for Java.
- Improved support for Yandex software offers.
- Improved support several types of download managers.
- Improved support for OpenCandy offers.
- Improved support for uTorrent.
- Removed several false positive detections.
- Fixed several issues.