While you download, you should know...
- Abexo Defragmenter Lite has been downloaded 2,112 times so far.
- Abexo Defragmenter Lite is available for multiple platforms (Windows (98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003)).
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Abexo Defragmenter Lite
- Does defragmenting your hard disk take too long time? - Does your screen saver interfere when you defrag your hard disks? - Does "Drive's content changed: restarting ..." sound familiar? - Does "Windows cannot defragment this drive because ..." sound familiar? - Did you know that Windows pagefile and hiberfile, besides slowing down the defrag process, are the main reason for poor results after a disk defrag? - Did you know that defragmenting ~500 MB of Temporary Internet Files, index.dat files and junk files is waste of time and you should clean up your disk before disk defrag? Defragmenter Lite Plus is a utility to automate the necessary steps for an efficient and problem-free disk defrag. Just click Ok, turn off your screen and go to bed. Defragmenter Lite Plus will: 1. Clean up hard disk. 2. Remove the pagefile (swapfile) and hiberfile. 3. Disable running applications. 4. Run Windows/DOS Scandisk. 5. Run Windows/DOS defrag disk. 6. Set the pagefile (swapfile). 7. Enable running applications. 8. Shutdown/Restart Windows. The Pro versions includes command line capability for automation purposes. The Plus versions include disk cleanup functionality. Read more.