SketchUp is a simple but powerful tool for quickly and easily creating, viewing and modifying your 3D ideas.
More about Google SketchUp
- Click on a shape and simply push or pull it to create your desired 3D geometry.
- Experiment with color and texture directly on your model.
- Real-time shadow casting lets you see exactly where the sun falls as you model.
- Interactive Sections.
- "Sketchy Rendering".
- Dimension & Annotation.
- Microsoft Windows® XP, 7 and Windows 8.
- 600 MHz Pentium® III processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 80 MB of available hard-disk space
- Video card that is 100% OpenGL compliant
- Windows compatible pointing device
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Windows® Media Player or QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorial.