Sophos Anti-Rootkit, finds and removes any rootkit that is hidden on your computer. Learn what's new on this latest version.
Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
If the download does not begin automatically, click here.
While you download, a few facts
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit has been downloaded 3,934 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Sophos Anti-Rootkit
* Scans running processes, windows registry and local hard drives for rootkits.
* Identifies known rootkits and selects, by default, files for removal which will remove the rootkit component of the malware without compromising OS integrity.
* Allows users to remove unidentified hidden files, but does not allow removal of essential system files when hidden by an identified rootkit.
* Once the user has run a scan, the screen prompts the user through the necessary steps until every rootkit has been removed.
* Users can switch between the GUI and command-line functionality.
* Both context sensitive and command-line help are available.
* Enhanced detection and cleanup facilities.
* Users can install and uninstall Sophos Anti-Rootkit using standard Windows procedures (i.e. the Windows Start menu, and the Windows Add/Remove Programs menu option).
* The file sarscan.log is cumulative and is timestamped. The file sarclean.log is cumulative and is not timestamped. Read more.