Plugin Manager is a plugin for Notepad++ that allows you to install, update and remove plugins from Notepad++. A centrally hosted XML file holds the list of plugins, that the plugin manager downloads and processes against the list of installed plugins. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- We have curated a list of 3 alternatives to Notepad++ Plugin Manager you can check out.
- Notepad++ Plugin Manager has been downloaded 27,723 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Notepad++ Plugin Manager
- Install, Update and Remove all existing plugins
- Notify when an installed plugin has an update available, and allow the user to update directly
- Calculate dependencies between plugins, any plugin can depend on another plugin, which will be installed automatically if the user installs the initial plugin
- Install all supplemental files as well as the plugin file itself (e.g. config, doc, extra libraries)
- Automatic installation of the correct version (ANSI/Unicode) for your Notepad++
- Validation of DLLs copied, against a central list of valid files. This slightly mitigates the risk of automatically downloading updates.
- Only plugins that are compatible with your Notepad++ are shown
- Plugins can be put into categories - a suggestion was made of "Official, Common and Others". Currently all plugins are in the "Others" category, as I think there needs to be some agreement as to what determines an "Official" plugin and which plugins are "Common".
- Plugin Manager is able to update itself, and will notify the user when an update is available
- Proxies are supported, just change the setting
- Updates can be ignored, and the user will not be alerted to that update again, until a further new version of that plugin is released.
- The local plugin list file is only downloaded when something has changed - the MD5sum of the file is compared to the server's version, and if it is different, then a new copy is downloaded.
- New for 0.9: Works with plugins that are installed multiple times - update them all or individually
Installation: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the MS Windows environment.
A hackable text editor for the 21st Century.
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance.
- Free to Try