GpuCapsViewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
More about GPU Caps Viewer
GPU Caps Viewer is a free and highly-featured tool that quickly describes the essential capabilities of your graphics card/GPU including GPU type, amount of VRAM , OpenGL API support level, OpenGL API extensions database and general system configuration, as well as a GPU-Stress-Test functionality (GPU-Burner). Furthermore, this software will allow you to view extensive reports in text or XML format.
- New: added support for GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470.
- New: added the TDP (thermal power design) for recent NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
- New: added the number of SM (NVIDIA) or SIMD (ATI).
- Bugfix: GL 3.x demos could not start with and GL 4.0 context…
- Bugfix: Windows version detection (Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7).
- Bugfix: in main panel, the clock speed of CUDA engines was wrong.
- Bugfix: in the OpenCL surface deformer demo, the type (size_t) of some kernel arguments has been replaced by unsigned int.