Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- We have curated a list of 3 alternatives to 3DMark 11 you can check out.
- 3DMark 11 has been downloaded 222,749 times so far.
- 3DMark 11 is available for multiple platforms (Windows 7/8).
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about 3DMark 11
There are six tests in 3DMark 11, all completely new. The four graphics tests use advanced rendering techniques making use of tessellation, volumetric lighting, depth of field and post processing effects enabled by the technology and performance available in DirectX 11 graphics hardware. The physics test uses rigid body simulation of a large number of objects on the CPU. The combined test features CPU and GPU workloads. The CPU handles rigid-body physics while the GPU is tasked with volumetric lighting, tessellation, post processing as well as simulating soft-body physics using DirectCompute. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
3DMark Vantage is the new industry standard PC gaming benchmark, designed for Windows Vista and DirectX 10.
3DMark06 is the world's most popular 3D game performance benchmark.