Kinect Toolbox is a set of useful tools for developing with Kinect for Windows SDK. It includes helpers for gestures, postures, replay and drawing. . Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- Kinect Toolbox has been downloaded 1,332 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Kinect Toolbox
In order to help you detect wrong gestures, I added two classes:
- ContextTracker: this class detects for you if the user is stable (and so if you can detect gestures or not)
- EyeTracker: Using the new Face Tracking system of the SDK 1.5, this class allows you to detect if the user is currently looking at the sensor (to avoid detecting unwanted gestures)
With Kinect, you are the mouse! Read more.