Cybercriminals use Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rector for disrupting normal performance of computers and for unauthorized modification of data making it unusable. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- Kaspersky RectorDecryptor has been downloaded 45,530 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Kaspersky RectorDecryptor
Kaspersky Lab specialists have developed a special utility for decrypting the data encrypted by Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rector. The utility has a GUI.
Do the following to decrypt files encrypted by Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rector:
- Download the utility RectorDecryptor.zip to an infected computer;
- Extract its content using an archiver (WinZip, e.g.);
- Run the file RectorDecryptor.exe;
- The utility starts working by clicking the button Start scan.
- It finds and decrypts encrypted files.
Select the option Delete crypted files after decryption to delete copies of encrypted files with extensions .vscrypt, .infected, .bloc, .korrektor, etc. after successful decryption. Read more.