ALLBenchmark is a software solution that uses graphics cards and CPUs for testing and comparing the most powerful computers, suitable for playing games with advanced graphics. This genuine hardware test is made for all computer users. . Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- Our editors have curated a list of 3 alternatives to AllBenchmark, check them out.
- AllBenchmark has been downloaded 2,002 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about AllBenchmark
The benchmark will also check software configuration of your system and will suggest improvements that may cause your computer to work faster and more efficiently.
How to perform tests?
- Turn off all programs, including programs running in the background, web browsers, email client, Skype, etc.
- Do not touch the mouse and keyboard while running the test
- Install all Windows updates and the latest drivers for your graphics card
The installation of the program may take a few minutes and for the proper functioning of the program it is necessary to install DirectX and Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 runtime environment, which are available in the installer. After installation is complete, you can run the program and start testing. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
SiSoftware Sandra is a benchmarking, system diagnostic and analyser tool. It provides most of the information you need to know about your hardware and software.
Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
- Free to Try
- Windows 7/8
PCMark Vantage is a PC benchmark for Windows offering one-click complete performance testing. Includes 8 PC tests covering photos, video, gaming, music, communication and productivity.
- Free to Try