HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility. . Learn what's new on this latest version.
Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
If the download does not begin automatically, click here.
While you download, a few facts
- WinHTTrack has been downloaded 4,149 times so far.
- WinHTTrack is available for multiple platforms (Windows/Android).
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about WinHTTrack
- Versions available for Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris, and other Unix systems (Other platforms may soon be included)
- Multilingual Windows and Linux/Unix interface (English, Français, Castellano, Deutsch, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Italiano, Kréyòl Matinik, Magyar, Brazilian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Estonian, Swedish, Turkish, Macedonian, Japanese, Slovak, Czech, Ukrainian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Romanian, Greek)
- Free Software (GPL) (open source code given)
- Mirror one site, or more than one site together (with shared links)
- User-selectable recursion levels
- Quickly updates downloaded sites and resumes interrupted downloads (due to connection break, crash, etc.)
- Filter by file type, link location, structure depth, file size, site size, accepted or refused sites or file-name (with advanced wild cards)..
- Timeout and minimum transfer rate manager to abandon slowest sites
- Wizard to specify which links must be loaded (accept/refuse: link, all domain, all directory)
- Multiple-connection mode (default: 4 connections) maximizes download speed
- HTTP compression (gzip..)
- Proxy support to maximize speed, with optional authentication
- Reget (resume) for partially transferred files (HTTP/1.1)
- File names with original structure kept or splitted mode (one html folder, and one image folder), dos 8-3 file names option and user-defined structure
- Automatic switch for "Moved" errors
- HTML parsing and tag analysis, including java-script code/embedded HTML code
- Basic java and Flash parsing
- Integrated DNS cache
- Native https and ipv6 support
- Native mms:// media streaming capture support
- Optional log file with error-log and comments-log
- User-specified paths for mirror and log files
- Works as a command-line program, or through a shell for both private (capture) or professional (on-line web mirror) use
What's New: Read more.