AudioShell 2 is a freeware MS Windows Explorer shell extension plug-in which allows you to view and edit ID3 meta-data tags directly in Windows Explorer. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- AudioShell has been downloaded 23,553 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about AudioShell
Supported files and tags formats:
- mp3 (all ID3 tag versions)
- Windows Media (wma, asf and wmv files)
- Apple iTunes aac (m4a, m4p and m4b) and mp4 and aiff files
- ogg, flac (vorbis comment tags)
- mpc, mp+, monkey’s audio, wav pack, optim frog, true audio - APE tags, APEv2 tags
- wav - ID3v2.3 tag in 'id3 ' RIFF chunk and LIST INFO chunk
- dsf (DSD/Direct-Stream Digital) - ID3v2.3 tag
What's New: Read more.