FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- We have curated a list of 4 alternatives to FFmpeg you can check out.
- FFmpeg has been downloaded 20,722 times so far.
- FFmpeg is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS/Linux).
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about FFmpeg
The FFmpeg project tries to provide the best technically possible solution for developers of applications and end users alike. To achieve this we combine the best free software options available. We slightly favor our own code to keep the dependencies on other libs low and to maximize code sharing between parts of FFmpeg. Wherever the question of "best" cannot be answered we support both options so the end user can choose. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Take videos from your computer or downloaded from the Internet and converts them into just about any format.
Format Factory is a multifunctional media converter.
- Ad Supported
HandBrake is a GPL'd multi-platform, multithreaded DVD to MPEG-4 ripper/converter.