GPU Tweak allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 8 alternatives to Asus GPU Tweak, check them out.
- Asus GPU Tweak has been downloaded 88,585 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Asus GPU Tweak
Save up to four custom user profiles in the 1-4 buttons, or choose between ASUS engineered presets of Power Saving (S) and Gaming (G) modes. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control.
This software allows you to fine tune your Nvidia graphics card, maximizing cooling and performance. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new EVGA Precision X1 software is faster, easier and better than ever.
AMD Overdrive offers custom performance and overclocking for novice and enthusiast users as well as an auto-clock option.