Use the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool (MCPR) to remove data completely for a McAfee Security product installation on a supported Windows operating system. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool has been downloaded 22,613 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool
- McAfee AntiVirusPlus
- McAfee Family Protection
- McAfee Internet Security
- McAfee Online Backup
- McAfee Total Protection
- McAfee LiveSafe
Windows 8 Users:
- Close all McAfee program windows.
- In the Start screen, type Programs and Features. (If it is not visible, click Settings in the list on the right.)
- Click Programs and Features in the list on the left.
- Select McAfee SecurityCenter.
- Click Uninstall and follow any on-screen prompts.
Windows 7 and Vista users: Read more.