Miranda NG is a successor of a popular multi-protocol instant messaging client for Windows - Miranda IM. Very light on system resources and extremely fast.
More about Miranda NG
- AIM AOL Instant Messenger
- IRC Internet Relay Chat
- Jabber XMPP
- Skype Classic
- due to many complains the profile conversion is performed now by DbChecker from the Profile Manager, instead of making it on the fly. in this mode DbChecker always makes a backup, so if smth went wrong, you'd always have the fresh backup of your database;
- fix for a very old bug in Dbx_mmap that nullified numbers written instead of strings (ruins metacontact's nicks in a context menu after editing MC);
- fix for the direct file transfers in almost all protocols, borkred two years ago;
- fix for a bunch of problems in ICQ: wrong user's addition & authorization, bad keep-alive thread behavior, hanging up on exit;
- all contact list's instances, that live inside various dialogs, received the same style automatically (for example, it fixes a problem with multi-send window in TabSRMM with skins);
- some minor problem with metacontacts (wrong avatar/status/status message displayed, one can't send messages to offline subs etc);
- some memory & resource leaks were fixed, including major GDI leak in Clist_modern;
- about 30 another tickets were closed;
- Clistmw was deprecated. Use Clistnicer or Clist_modern instead.
- ImportTXT: added RNQ pattern.
- VKontakte: support for wall posts
- Facebook: Add hotkeys for „visit profile“ and „visit notifications“
- Facebook: Fixed creating duplicit chat contacts
- Fix: Converting a contact into metacontact sometimes renames it
- FavContacts: – broken group functionality restored; – metacontacts support