GWX Control Panel is a free program that you can use to configure and exit the “Get Windows 10” system tray application which continually pops up on PCs still running Windows 7/8. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- has been downloaded 1,800 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
Why GWX Control Panel is better than other solutions:
- Some methods are only temporary fixes. They make the app go away until you restart Windows, or maybe until you do another Windows Update, but they don't truly stop the Get Windows 10 app from bothering you- they just postpone it.
- Some methods are unsafe (especially the ones that involve you disabling Windows Update).
- Some methods have potential to result in unexpected or undesired behavior if you're not completely sure what you're doing or if you apply a change to the wrong files or folders.
- And some just went way beyond what was truly necessary to keep the Get Windows 10 app from bothering you.
- GWX Control Panel doesn't do anything special. It's just simple and safe, and it works.
- GWX Control Panel is a standalone executable, doesn't require to be installed.
- GWX Control Panel is digitally signed.
What's New: Read more.